January 19th, 2018
- Birthdays Today:
- Lunch Today – Half day- Lunch at home
- Lunch Monday – Tommy’s Pizza or Philly Beef on a WG Sub Bun
STING tip of the day is: Be
successful in the classroom by giving your best effort on all tasks.
- Quote of the week: “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
WHAT’S NEW AT Bath Middle School
- PALS is hosting their
winter after school movie on Tuesday, January 23rd from
2:30 to 4:15 in Mr. Parks’ room and the art classroom. Please be picked up promptly at 4:15pm. You must
sign up in the office in advance if you plan to attend as spacing is
limited to 30 students per room. The movies that will be shown are
"The Mighty Ducks" and "Ice Age". Concessions
will be sold and admission is free.
- Open Computer Lab
available after school Monday, January 22nd and Wednesday,
January 24th. Homework help available.
- The next girls’ basketball game is Monday, January 22nd at BATH vs Dansville. Game time is
- The next wrestling meet is
Friday, January 26th at Fowlerville. Meet time is 5:00 pm. Bus
time is 3:10 pm.
- Spirit week starts MONDAY with Rolled Right Out of Bed Day (PJ’s or what you look like pulling an all-nighter)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Reminder – All students not working directly with a staff member or actively participating in a sanctioned after school activity, must vacate the building no later than 2:45 p.m.
- Reminder – Please keep all personal items locked in one of your lockers before, during, and after school.
- Reminder – Middle School students need to stay off of the playground until after the elementary dismisses at 3:45 p.m.
- All student
athletes must have their physical on file in the office prior to tryouts or
practices. Student Athlete Handbooks and Pay to Participate need to be
turned into the office before athletes will be issued a uniform.
- Please stop
by the office if you are having
difficulty of any kind, and need to talk with someone.