November 17th, 2017
Today: Bailey Walker, Charlotte Wolf and Sebastien Wolf
- Lunch Today - WG Chicken Fajitas
- Lunch Monday –Tommy’s Pizza or Philly Beef on WG Sub Bun
STING tip of the day is: Be
team-oriented in the hallway by opening and closing your locker gently so
they last longer.
- Quote of the week: “You were born with the ability to change someone’s life. Don’t ever waste it.” -Unknown
WHAT’S NEW AT Bath Middle School
- Open computer lab
available after school Monday, November 20th and Tuesday,
November 21st. Homework
- Yearbook Committee is
requesting baby pictures from the 8th grade students. Submit them to the Bath Middle School
office by Thursday, December 14, 2017. Please put your name on the back of
- PALS canned food drive ends
TODAY. The winning advisory will get a reward of donuts and juice.
- Do you want to win a free
yearbook? Drawing must be submitted by TODAY to Mrs. Kibby.
- Next Boys
Basketball game is Monday, November 20th at Bath vs
Pewamo-Westphalia. Game time is 5:00 pm. Bus time is 3:40 pm.
Fundraiser orders are due to advisory teachers by TODAY. Money is due with
- 2018 Bath Variety Show – Informational Meeting on Monday, November 20th
from 2:30-3:00 pm. Audition Date is Monday, November 30th.
Performance date is January 11th.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Reminder – All students not working directly with a staff member or actively participating in a sanctioned after school activity, must vacate the building no later than 2:45 p.m.
- Reminder – Please keep all personal items locked in one of your lockers before, during, and after school.
- Reminder – Middle School students need to stay off of the playground until after the elementary dismisses at 3:45 p.m.
- All student
athletes must have their physical on file in the office prior to tryouts
or practices. Student Athlete Handbooks and Pay to Participate need to be
turned into the office before athletes will be issued a uniform.
- Please stop
by the office if you are having
difficulty of any kind, and need to talk with someone.