Welcome to Bath Middle School
Monday, August 26, 2019
- Birthdays – Emma Hoard
- Lunch Today – Half day lunch at home
- Lunch Tomorrow –Soft
Taco Deluxe or Taco Salad
STING tip of the day is: Be team-oriented on the bus by listening to the driver's directions and following them. .
- Quote of the week: "You're off to great places, today is your day, your mountain is waiting, so get on your way." -Dr. Seuss
WHAT’S NEW AT Bath Middle School:
- Please turn in the following forms to the office: Enrollment form, technology form, signed handbook page, transportation form and ala cart permission slip.
- Cross country practice (6th, 7th and 8th) starts today after school until 12:30 pm. A physical must be on file in the middle school office to start practice.
- Volleyball practice (7th and 8th) starts today from 5:00-7:00 pm. A physical must be on file in the middle school office to start practice.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Reminder – All students not working directly with a staff member or actively participating in a sanctioned after school activity, must vacate the building no later than 2:45 p.m.
- Reminder – Please keep all personal items locked in one of your lockers before, during, and after school.
- Reminder – Middle School students need to stay off of the playground until after the elementary dismisses at 3:45 p.m.
- All student
athletes must have their physical on file in the office prior to tryouts
- Please stop
by the office if you are having
difficulty of any kind, and need to talk with someone.