April 18th, 2018
Today: Jenna Blundy and Zarae Flowers
- Lunch Today – WG Chicken Tenders
- Lunch Tomorrow – WG Macaroni & Cheese w/WG Cinnamon Roll
STING tip of the day is: Be inclusive in class by being willing to work
- Quote of the week: “Make each day your masterpiece” – John Wooden
WHAT’S NEW AT Bath Middle School
- Drama club rehearsal TODAY, April 18th
after school until 4:00 p.m.
- Young Life Dodgeball
tournament this Friday, April 20th. Team sign ups in the office.
- Open Computer Lab
available after school TODAY, April
18th. Homework help available.
- First track meet is
Thursday, April 19th at Dansville. Meet time is 4:30 pm. Bus time is 3:15
- The 8th grade
Michigan Adventures trip is on June 5th. Permission slips and money are due by
Monday, April 30th.
- 8th grade MStep
will start after advisory today. Please lock all electronic devices in
your locker and bring a pencil and something to work on after your test.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Reminder – All students not working directly with a staff member or actively participating in a sanctioned after school activity, must vacate the building no later than 2:45 p.m.
- Reminder – Please keep all personal items locked in one of your lockers before, during, and after school.
- Reminder – Middle School students need to stay off of the playground until after the elementary dismisses at 3:45 p.m.
- All student
athletes must have their physical on file in the office prior to tryouts
or practices. Student Athlete Handbooks and Pay to Participate need to be
turned into the office before athletes will be issued a uniform.
- Please stop
by the office if you are having
difficulty of any kind, and need to talk with someone.