Resources & Forms

Parent Resources

McKinney-Vento Act - If you have lost your housing and now live in a shelter, motel, vehicle, camping ground, or temporary trailer; on the street; doubled up with family or friends; or in another type of temporary or inadequate housing, your child might be able to receive help through a federal law called the McKinney-Vento Act. Please contact BCS Homeless Liaison, Dori Smith at (517)641-6724.
Housing Services of Mid-Michigan:  According to their website (go to this agency is a "non-profit, grant funded agency which provides homelessness assistance, rental subsidies for people with disabilities, first time homebuyer's down-payment assistance, housing search assistance, extended services case management for the homeless, foreclosure prevention, financial capabilities classes, supportive housing to the chronically homeless, and homelessness prevention services through a variety of programs."
Clinton County Recycling Services (batteries, cellphones, sharps, hard to recycle items, etc.)

HS Forms

Our Board of Education policies have been updated (NEOLA) and are currently available online.  The administrative guidelines, with corresponding forms, will also be provided and available online for the 2018/19 school year.

Facilities Use Information & Forms

Bath Community Schools encourages the use of District Buildings and District Grounds by properly organized and responsible groups.  Fee Schedules and Facility Use Applications are available at all building offices.
View text-based website